While the focus of this site is undoubtedly the commercial sex scene there are always times when a guy wants to branch out. Maybe you’re looking for the girlfriend experience, or an actual girlfriend. Maybe you’re just looking for someone to talk to. Maybe you’re looking for new ways to find pro and semi-pro paid action. The following is a list of sites that in my opinion are the seven best adult dating sites.
1. Plenty of Fish – I found out about Plenty of Fish rather late when I read an article online somewhere that attributed it for a rise in sexually transmitted diseases. I figured that if this site could lead to an identifiable social statistic like that it must be an easy place to hook up. It is, though maybe not as easy as the sensationalist media would like you to believe. Oddly enough there are many women on PoF looking for serious dates. If you look however you will find lots that are up for nothing more than fun. The best part about it is that it’s free, so you have nothing to lose but your time. The main issue I have with the site is that it seems to attract a lot of very unattractive women. It may just be that the general female population in the United States is getting larger and less beautiful, but it seems that PoF has amplified that trend. Still there’s plenty of action to be found that’s good enough to get the job done.
2. Japan Cupid – It’s often said that Japanese women are sweet on Western men. Like most generalities that’s only partly true. There are certainly women in Japan who would like to date or bed a foreigner, but there are plenty of others who want no part of it. Although Japanese people study English for years in school the general population is neither comfortable nor skilled in speaking it. Apart from visiting commercial sex operations in Japan or heading to Roppongi, what’s a gaijin in search of a J-girl to do? Head to Japan Cupid! While you will have to shell out a few dollars to use the site effectively, I can say without a doubt that this is the best website there is for meeting Japanese women (and I’ve tried quite a few). A few notes back and forth should be enough to arrange a date and from there things are usually pretty easy. There are other versions of the site designed for various other countries, but to be totally honest I haven’t used them and thus can’t really comment on their effectiveness. If you don’t actually plan to travel to Japan or meet any Japanese women in real life, your dollars would be better spent live chatting with naked Japanese babes on webcam.
3. CitySex – I found this site through the Free Lifetime Fuckbook offer. With a name like that you should know what to expect. Let’s just say it’s an accurate description. As with any other dating site it can take a little bit of work to get through all the nonsense and find what you’re after, but it’s easier here to get a straightforward hookup than it is in a lot of more “traditional” dating sites. If you’re going to spend time on anything, it might as well be the pursuit of punani.
4. Badoo – Badoo’s has a strange setup. At times it can feel like you’re playing a game more than you are running game. That said, it’s still a great site for finding fun in certain parts of the world. There are all kinds of paid add-ons and features you can sign up for, but without going in for any of that I’ve still been able to have a pretty good level of success. Some consider Badoo a hook up site, others think it’s a good place to meet friends. You will find all kinds there. I’ve even been solicited for paid action by several gals in Southeast Asia.
5. Date in Asia – Date In Asia is a free website that can be extremely effective for finding fun in the Philippines. There are more Filipinas on the site than a single man could go through in a year if he spent 8 hours a day browsing. Some of the women here are looking for serious relationships or marriage. Some are looking to sell their services, even if they might not be explicit in mentioning that. Others are just looking for fun. While it’s certain to piss some women off, it can be effective to simply come out and ask others for paid action if that’s what you’re looking for. I have mostly used the site to find real dates and then tried to direct those to my bedroom. It worked well more often than it has failed. I don’t recommend the site for guys who don’t plan on visiting the Philippines anytime soon (a waste of time, better to chat with some nude Filipinas on webcam so you can at least jack off and get some action out of it) or for those who plan to visit places like Angeles City where such a site is rendered obsolete by the amount of easily available tail. Date In Asia also works well for the rest of Asia, but it’s much more effective in some countries than others. I’ve only had a little luck using the site to find fun in places like Singapore and Vietnam, but it has worked wonders in Malaysia and Thailand.
6. Craigslist – Even though certain local version of the site have become hopelessly flooded with spam, the good old fashion “casual encounters” section of Craigslist can still be good for finding a quick hookup in many cases. Once you develop a nose for what is and what isn’t bullshit, you’ll be able to seek out the posts that are genuine. Even more effective in my experience is simply making a post of your own and including a real face picture. If you’re man enough to do that, you’ll already be ahead of 99 percent of the other candidates out there and thus more likely to get some replies. Being straight forward often does wonders. Pay for play action can also still be found thinly disguised on various sections of the site even though the “erotic services” section was eliminated long ago. I should mention that at this point I find Craigslist to be much better for finding females outside of major cities and the United States in general.
7. Adult Friend Finder – This site was very well known when the internet was first becoming the kind of thing that every household had to have. It was also a great place to find no strings attached action. Unfortunately, it soon became bogged down in over advertising and a lot of fake and spam-laden accounts. At one point it become almost unusable. I hadn’t even visited the site in ages when I was brought to it through the Sex Match Book website. It seems they have taken the criticism to heart and gotten back on track. This is an especially good site for finding fun that may be considered a little “out of the norm” like group action and face painting parties. In fact in that area it’s probably the best.
What do you think? Have you had success with any of these sites? Am I missing any? Please don’t say I should have listed Tagged, because I absolutely hate that website. I do admit that I miss Black Planet and Latin Planet as those were great places to find easy action. I see that they’re still online, but obviously they aren’t what they used to be.